We are always seeking to recruit additional dynamic and inspiring Teachers & Support staff to join Westcroft School.
If you share our vision and determination, possess strong ambitions for learners, and want to have a positive impact on young people, families and the community, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Primary School Teacher
To start January 2022 – permanent post
Teachers Pay Scale + 1 SEN point
Westcroft School is a day school for up to 180 pupils, aged 5 to 19 years, with Complex Cognitive Difficulties.
The Governing Body is seeking to appoint a permanent class teacher, initially in the primary department
- Has experience of working in a school
- Has worked with SEND pupils; particularly those with complex learning needs
- Could work with any age group within the school
- Has the ability to deliver good quality lessons by following pre-written plans
- Has the ability to improvise and adapt at short notice
- Has excellent behaviour management skills
- Is able to work as part of a team
Pupils enjoy a rich and varied curriculum, which includes Vocational experiences off site and Outdoor and Adventurous activities. Westcroft is a happy and welcoming school. At Westcroft we want our pupils to reach their potential and appoint staff who are able to support and guide our pupils to this end.
This post is not suited to NQT or ECT Teacher
Visits to the school and /or informal discussion with the Headteacher would be welcome.
An enhanced DBS check will be required before the post is taken up.
Application pack from Mrs Gale Brindle, Business Manager Operations on 01902 558350 or email@example.com