To start as soon as possible after interviews
Grade 4 Point 7 – 11 (£19,554 – £21,166 pro rata )
32 hours per week, term time only
Westcroft School is a day school for up to 180 pupils, aged 5 to 19 years, with Complex Cognitive Difficulties. The Governing Body is seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant for a fixed term contract until 31 August 2020, who:
- Has experience of working in a school
- Has worked with SEND pupils; particularly those with complex learning needs
- Could work with any age group within the school
- Has the ability to improvise and adapt at short notice
- Has excellent behaviour management skills
- Is able to work as part of a team
Pupils enjoy a rich and varied curriculum, which includes Vocational experiences off site and Outdoor and Adventurous activities. Westcroft is a happy and welcoming school. At Westcroft we want our pupils to reach their potential and appoint staff who are able to support and guide our pupils to this end.
Visits to the school and /or informal discussion with the Headteacher would be welcome.
An enhanced DBS check will be required before the post is taken up.
Application pack from Mrs Gale Brindle, Business Manager Operations on 01902 558350 or email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 5 December 2019
Interviews: 10 December 2019